About the lesson
Skiing & mountain exploration go together like peanut butter and jelly... Your child is in for a real treat!
In a warm and inviting space, always under the watchful eye of trained professionals, your children will be watched all day long and participate in fun and entertaining activities.
• Reception at Montana (located at the bottom of the resort) or Roc -> Meeting Points located in the sidebar
• On Sunday, no skiing actually takes place, we take this time to show the little ones around and get them comfortable in this new and different environment.
• Starting on Monday, half-day lessons are organised as follows, in three stages:
-> An hour at the kindergarten with ESF instructors where they will take their first steps in skis and play in the snow. The goal is to get them comfortable in this new mountain setting.
-> To recharge their batteries, a little snack break is organised: hot chocolate, juice, fruit or apple sauce.
-> Finally, they will take part in different activities revolving around the mountains, our resort and traditions to round out there understanding of this new world of snow and fun!
• Meals are carefully prepared every morning and adapted to the age of your child
• Fridays are always jam-packed with fun, it's medal ceremony day! Parents are invited to join us at Club Piou Piou, candy in hand, to congratulate them on a job well done.
Sunday/Monday to Friday
Possible course times
• Morning: 8.30 - 12.00
• Afternoon: 14.00 - 17.00
• Morning & afternoon: 8.30 - 12.00 & 14.00 - 17.00
• Lunch care: 12.00 - 14.00
• All day: 8.30 - 17.00 (includes lunch)
About ESF Val Thorens
No matter your wants or level, ESF Val Thorens' professional instructors are more than happy to share their love for winter sports with you as you tear down the slopes of the 3 Vallées with total peace of mind.
ESF's instructors are skilled snow experts, ambassadors of their country and mountain lovers who want nothing more than to help you learn and have fun. This means that you will be able to safely improve in record time in skis or on your board by following their advice.