About the lesson
"Val Thorens Ski Instructor" is a consortium of former professional skiers and snowboarders. Its 15 years of experience in teaching and knowledge of the 3 Vallées ski area allow you to progress with confidence and maximum pleasure, regardless your age or level.
Meet the team!
Being a former French national junior champion downhill skiing, Quentin has been a professional ski and snowboard instructor since 2002 (Honours-top of the class).
French, Fluent English, Good language skills in Spanish
• French Junior Champion in downhill skiing in 2003
• 10 years participating in high-level alpine ski competitions
• Ski Coach for the Val Thorens ski club over the past 3 years: full time as an alpine ski coach and stand in as a freestyle coach
• 1st place in the junior Océanique Giant Slalom / Slalom championship in 2003
• Participation in several European Alpine Ski competitions
Amelie is a ski instructor for all levels of skiing and for all ages, specialist in off piste skiing and ski touring. She also offers snowboarding lessons for beginners.
French, Fluent English, Basics in Russian
• 14 years of experience providing ski lessons and guiding clients across the 3 Valleys.
• 10 years participating in alpine skiing competitions and taking part in European downhill ski races.
• 7 years participating in international Freeride (off piste) skiing competitions with several podiums, great encounters and unforgettable experiences.
Jeremy has been a profesisonal ski and snowboard instructor since 2005 with vast experience in teaching skiers and snowboarders of all levels and ages both on-piste and off-piste.
French, English, Russian
• School Curriculum Ski Study
• Provided ski/snowboard lessons in Les Saisies, Valmorel, Tignes, Thredbo en Australie et Val Thorens
• Freeride and freestyle skiing/snowboarding
About Val Thorens Ski Instructor
"Val Thorens Ski Instructor" was founded by Quentin Simond, former French National Junior Freestyle Champion, raised in the Domaine de 3 Vallées.
The team's knowledge of the world's largest ski area ensures that you can ski or snowboard in optimal conditions. Thanks to their versatility, they teach both ski and snowboard in different disciplines (Freestyle, Freeride and Slalom) and for all levels; from beginner to expert, from children to adults.