Except in cases of force majeure, if the Client cancels the Services ordered:
• after notification by e-mail or telephone call at least 15 days in advance – we will refund 80% of the deposited amount;
• if you notify us less than 15 days before the start of the Service, the deposited amount is not refundable.
• In case of injury of the Client during a lesson and presentation of a medical document thereon, the amount prepaid for the subsequent lessons will be refunded to the client.
• We do not accept responsibility for monetary reimbursement in force majeure circumstances, including the closure of lift facilities (partial or full).
• We do not pay compensation or take any responsibility for any malfunctioning equipment as a result of force majeure circumstances. These include (but are not limited to) war, rebellion, civil action, terrorism, strikes, natural disasters, fire, industrial disputes, technical problems, bad weather, natural or nuclear disasters, government actions or other events beyond our control.